Digital Marketing Training
for Apprentices – in Tenerife
ERASMUS+ Internships for Apprentices | Business School & University Students
What Do We Do at SEOintheSUN
You Can Book Up To 4 Weeks of Training
Every week is built on the former one.
The 4 Pillars of Our Teaching Success
Asking for free time after your courses?
Join our free weekly leisure activities …
Monday 2:30 pm – Visit to the Botanical Garden
Tuesday 2:30pm – Flamenco lessons
Thursday 2:30 pm – Salsa lessons
Friday 4 pm (winter) / 6 pm (summer) – Beach Volleyball
Weekends – There are plenty of things to do on the weekends.
From local fiestas or pub crawls to hikes or sunbathing on the beach, the island of eternal spring surely has something for everyone.
… or let us organize the best experiences Tenerife has to offer:
Calculate The Price and Reserve A Training Spot
As our trainings get filled up quickly, we advise you to make your group reservation as soon as possible by filling out the form below. Please note that the reservation is non-binding. Once you have submitted the form, we will get in contact with you to clarify the details.
Prices are per participant. They can change slightly depending on seasons and overall demand.
Come to Tenerife with Erasmus+ Funds!
Erasmus+ can provide your school with funded opportunities to engage in international activities with lasting benefits for you as a school leader, your pupils, teachers, the school and the wider community. Funding is available in the form of grants which aim to contribute to activities supporting education and training within your school.
During the last 16 years we, FU International Academy Tenerife, gained much experience in the organisation of international projects in the frame of Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci and now Erasmus +. In 2016 we welcomed 278 participants out of that staff of 13 different schools and pupils from 22 educational institutions. Next year we opt for a higher number!
- Travel costs: according to the Erasmus+ distance calculator
- Individual support: 60-120 €/day if you decide to come to Spain
- Course support: 70 €/training day (only in the case of school staff)
- Organizational support: 350 €/participant
Want to apply? Just send an online application by 2nd of February 2017 to your National Agency.
Here you have all the steps in order to prepare a successful application:
- Identify the person at your school who is responsible for staff development and find out if you are already registered on the Erasmus+ portal. Please note that you cannot apply for Erasmus+ funds individually, you have to apply in the name of your school.
- Check if your organization is registered at Erasmus+ and you have a PIC number. If not you can start here: Registration Our PIC number is: 948271904
- Download the application form: The application process is managed by the National Agency of where the applicant organisation or consortium is based. First select your country then download the application form from their platform.
- Ask us for a detailed program description: Contact our colleague, Orsi, at erasmuspl-at-fu-ia.com for our template form in order to easily fill your application. Always mention what kind of project you are applying for!
- Submit the Application form digitally: The deadline is 2nd of February 2017, 12.00 AM Brussels time!
For further information, feel free to contact us at erasmusplus-at-fu-ia.com or if you would like to learn more about Erasmus+ for schools check out this document: A practical guide for school leaders.