SEO Boot Camp
5 Days (30 hours) – max. 12 participants – Beginners / Intermediate
For Individuals | ERASMUS+ Staff | Bildungsurlaub
Next Starting Date in 2020
Learn Years’ Worth of Knowledge in a Week!
Introduction Day to Search Engine Optimization
- Introduction to SEO – Why it is essential? – 45 min Seminar
- The Most Important Ranking Factors in 2018 – 45 min Seminar
- SEO Show Cases – 45 min Demonstration
- The Online Marketers Preparation Workshop I – 45 min Workshop
- Free Software & SEO Extensions for Google Chrome / Firefox – 45 min Workshop
- Using SEO Tools – Practical Training
We explain how SEO evolved over the years, what exactly it is in 2018, and why it’s still one of the most important areas in digital marketing.
In the Online Marketer’s Preparation Workshop, you will install the most important software tools and browser extensions and learn how to use them effectively.
On-Page SEO as The Foundation for Good Rankings
- The Complete List of On-Page Elements – 90 min Seminar
- Best Practice: Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page – 45 min Demonstration
- On-Page Audit Case Study / Site Clinic – 45 min Workshop
- On-Page / Website Check (TBD) – 45 min Workshop
- On-Page Optimization (TBD) – Practical Training
Being able to optimize a website properly is an indispensable skill. It is the building block of any good SEO campaign and will improve your website rankings right away. Here, you will learn how to structure the different subtopics of any website for maximum visibility and how to keyword optimize your content the right way.
You’ll wrap up your day with hands-on practical training, where you will work independently to create your own On-Page Optimization.
Keyword Research & Content Creation
- Understanding Keyword Searches – 45 min Seminar
- Keyword Research – Best Practices – 45 min Demonstration
- Introduction to Content Marketing – 45 min Seminar
- Outline of an Evergreen Blog Post Based on Research – 45 min Workshop
- Development of a Content Strategy – 45 min Demonstration
- Plan Your Next 12 Blog Posts Based on Keyword Research – Practical Training
Smart keyword research can be the difference between a good campaign and a great campaign. We will teach you how to find the ‘low hanging fruit’ keywords – ones that are highly profitable and require less work.
We will introduce you to the concepts of Content Marketing and you will understand how to optimize your content to please both, your users and Google’s Hummingbird algorithm.
In the workshop, you will learn how to write an evergreen blog post that will drive constant traffic to your page. At the end of the day you will know how to develop a Content Strategy and you can start planning your blog posts based on a Keyword Research.
Link Building And Local SEO
- The Value of Links in SEO – 45 min Seminar
- Website Links Analysis (plus Competition) – Case Study – 45 min Demonstration
- 7 Working Link Building Tactics in 2018 – 45 min Demonstration
- Introduction to Local SEO – 45 min Seminar
- Google My Business Optimisation & Citations – 45 min Workshop + Practical Training
You will learn the big picture of what Google is looking for in 2018. We will examine factors such as links, social signals and user metrics, and break down the strength of your own and your competitor’s website links in a systematic approach. Learn about our Nº1 link building strategy where we focus on giving Google the ‘perfect’ link.
We will introduce you to the concept of Local SEO. In the workshop you will undertake Google My Business Optimization and Citations.
Web Analytics – Tracking & Measuring Success of SEO
- Introduction to Web Analytics – 45 min Seminar
- Most Important Elements of Google Search Console – 45 min Demonstration
- Most Important Elements of Google Search Analytics – 45 min Demonstration
- Automated Reporting with Google Search Console & Google Analytics – 45 min Workshop
- Creating a Keyword Ranking Status Report with Google Search Console – 45 min Workshop
- Analysing Your Own Google Analytics & Google Search Console Data – Practical Training
Being able to read marketing data means better decisions and more profitable websites. With Google Analytics, we will show you how to accurately measure the value of different traffic sources. You will be able to learn about your visitor demographics and be able to anticipate their needs better. We will also dive into Google Webmaster tools, which is Google’s direct line of communication to your site.
In the workshop, you will learn how to setup automated SEO reports for your or your client’s website.
The 3 Pillars of Our Teaching Success
Got some spare time after your classes?
Join our free weekly leisure activities …
Monday 2:30 pm – Visit to the Botanical Garden
Tuesday 2:30pm – Flamenco lessons
Thursday 2:30 pm – Salsa lessons
Friday 4 pm (winter) / 6 pm (summer) – Beach Volleyball
Weekends – There are plenty of things to do on the weekends.
From local fiestas or pub crawls to hikes or sunbathing on the beach, the island of eternal spring surely has something for everyone.
… or let us organize the best experiences Tenerife has to offer: