SEO Boot Camp
5 Days (30 hours) – max. 12 participants – Beginners / Intermediate
For Individuals | ERASMUS+ Staff | Bildungsurlaub
Next Starting Date in 2019
Learn Years’ Worth of Knowledge in a Week!
Introduction Day to Search Engine Optimization
- Introduction to SEO – Why it is essential? – 45 min Seminar
- The Most Important Ranking Factors in 2018 – 45 min Seminar
- SEO Show Cases – 45 min Demonstration
- The Online Marketers Preparation Workshop I – 45 min Workshop
- Free Software & SEO Extensions for Google Chrome / Firefox – 45 min Workshop
- Using SEO Tools – Practical Training
We explain how SEO evolved over the years, what exactly it is in 2018, and why it’s still one of the most important areas in digital marketing.
In the Online Marketer’s Preparation Workshop, you will install the most important software tools and browser extensions and learn how to use them effectively.
On-Page SEO as The Foundation for Good Rankings
- The Complete List of On-Page Elements – 90 min Seminar
- Best Practice: Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page – 45 min Demonstration
- On-Page Audit Case Study / Site Clinic – 45 min Workshop
- On-Page / Website Check (TBD) – 45 min Workshop
- On-Page Optimization (TBD) – Practical Training
Being able to optimize a website properly is an indispensable skill. It is the building block of any good SEO campaign and will improve your website rankings right away. Here, you will learn how to structure the different subtopics of any website for maximum visibility and how to keyword optimize your content the right way.
You’ll wrap up your day with hands-on practical training, where you will work independently to create your own On-Page Optimization.
Keyword Research & Content Creation
- Understanding Keyword Searches – 45 min Seminar
- Keyword Research – Best Practices – 45 min Demonstration
- Introduction to Content Marketing – 45 min Seminar
- Outline of an Evergreen Blog Post Based on Research – 45 min Workshop
- Development of a Content Strategy – 45 min Demonstration
- Plan Your Next 12 Blog Posts Based on Keyword Research – Practical Training
Smart keyword research can be the difference between a good campaign and a great campaign. We will teach you how to find the ‘low hanging fruit’ keywords – ones that are highly profitable and require less work.
We will introduce you to the concepts of Content Marketing and you will understand how to optimize your content to please both, your users and Google’s Hummingbird algorithm.
In the workshop, you will learn how to write an evergreen blog post that will drive constant traffic to your page. At the end of the day you will know how to develop a Content Strategy and you can start planning your blog posts based on a Keyword Research.
Link Building And Local SEO
- The Value of Links in SEO – 45 min Seminar
- Website Links Analysis (plus Competition) – Case Study – 45 min Demonstration
- 7 Working Link Building Tactics in 2018 – 45 min Demonstration
- Introduction to Local SEO – 45 min Seminar
- Google My Business Optimisation & Citations – 45 min Workshop + Practical Training
You will learn the big picture of what Google is looking for in 2018. We will examine factors such as links, social signals and user metrics, and break down the strength of your own and your competitor’s website links in a systematic approach. Learn about our Nº1 link building strategy where we focus on giving Google the ‘perfect’ link.
We will introduce you to the concept of Local SEO. In the workshop you will undertake Google My Business Optimization and Citations.
Web Analytics – Tracking & Measuring Success of SEO
- Introduction to Web Analytics – 45 min Seminar
- Most Important Elements of Google Search Console – 45 min Demonstration
- Most Important Elements of Google Search Analytics – 45 min Demonstration
- Automated Reporting with Google Search Console & Google Analytics – 45 min Workshop
- Creating a Keyword Ranking Status Report with Google Search Console – 45 min Workshop
- Analysing Your Own Google Analytics & Google Search Console Data – Practical Training
Being able to read marketing data means better decisions and more profitable websites. With Google Analytics, we will show you how to accurately measure the value of different traffic sources. You will be able to learn about your visitor demographics and be able to anticipate their needs better. We will also dive into Google Webmaster tools, which is Google’s direct line of communication to your site.
In the workshop, you will learn how to setup automated SEO reports for your or your client’s website.
The 3 Pillars of Our Teaching Success
Got some spare time after your classes?
Join our free weekly leisure activities …
Monday 2:30 pm – Visit to the Botanical Garden
Tuesday 2:30pm – Flamenco lessons
Thursday 2:30 pm – Salsa lessons
Friday 4 pm (winter) / 6 pm (summer) – Beach Volleyball
Weekends – There are plenty of things to do on the weekends.
From local fiestas or pub crawls to hikes or sunbathing on the beach, the island of eternal spring surely has something for everyone.
… or let us organize the best experiences Tenerife has to offer:
Buy Your Course With SEOintheSUN
In order to complete your registration for a course, you will be required to pay the full amount for the course and, if booked, the accommodation at the time of registration.
- Via bank transfer using the information given below. All transfers must clearly indicate the applicant’s full name and invoice number so that he or she can be easily identified for future reference.
Account holder: Formación FU S.L.
Bank Address: Carretera Botánico s/n. La Paz. Puerto de la Cruz.
Bank name: La Caixa
Account number: 2100 6971 5022 0005 7914
IBAN: ES16 2100 6971 5022 0005 7914
BIC / SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
- Pay per Paypal to email@example.com
FUIA is not responsible for paying any bank charges – if these are outstanding at the start of the course, you will be asked to pay them. When we receive the payment or the payment confirmation, we will confirm the reservation and send all the necessary information to the required parties prior to the student’s arrival.
All cancellations must be made in written form. The cancellation date will be the date on which FU International Academy receives the written cancellation. We strongly recommend that you arrange appropriate insurance coverage to protect yourself against the possibility of cancellation due to illness or accident.
Cancellation fees (course and accommodation)
Up to 29 days before the start of the course: 30% of full amount
28 days or less: 100% of full amount
FUIA will not refund any fees due to absence or illness.
Absence from classes: Missed classes will not be made up under any circumstances.
Booking changes: The student must pay a €50 administration fee for each request of a change in the course or accommodation.
Come to Tenerife with Erasmus+ Funds!
Erasmus+ can provide your school with funded opportunities to engage in international activities with lasting benefits for you as a school leader, your pupils, teachers, the school and the wider community. Funding is available in the form of grants which aim to contribute to activities supporting education and training within your school.
During the last 16 years FU International Academy Tenerife has gained copious experience in the organization of international projects with Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci and now Erasmus +. In 2017 we welcomed over 300 participants consisting of staff from 15 different schools and pupils from 25 educational institutions. We aim to grow our numbers year on year!
- Travel costs: according to the Erasmus+ distance calculator
- Individual support: 60-120 €/day if you decide to come to Spain
- Course support: 70 €/training day (only in the case of school staff)
- Organizational support: 350 €/participant
Want to apply? Just send an online application by 2nd of February 2018 to your National Agency.
Here you have all the steps in order to prepare a successful application:
- Identify the person at your school who is responsible for staff development and find out if you are already registered on the Erasmus+ portal. Please note that you cannot apply for Erasmus+ funds individually, you have to apply in the name of your school.
- Check if your organization is registered at Erasmus+ and you have a PIC number. If not you can start here: Registration Our PIC number is: 948271904
- Download the application form: The application process is managed by the National Agency of where the applicant organisation or consortium is based. First select your country then download the application form from their platform.
- Ask us for a detailed program description: Contact our colleague, Orsi, at erasmuspl-at-fu-ia.com for our template form in order to easily fill your application. Always mention what kind of project you are applying for!
- Submit the Application form digitally: The deadline is 2nd of February 2018, 12.00 AM Brussels time!
For further information, feel free to contact us at erasmusplus-at-fu-ia.com or if you would like to learn more about Erasmus+ for schools check out this document: A practical guide for school leaders.
Anerkannter Bildungsurlaub am Meer: Lerne Online Marketing auf Teneriffa!
Nutze die Gelegenheit und verbringe Deinen Bildungsurlaub in Spanien und lerne Online Marketing und SEO auf Teneriffa – Sonne, Strand und Kultur inklusive!