Come to Tenerife with Erasmus+ Funds!
Erasmus+ can provide your school with funded opportunities to engage in international activities with lasting benefits for you as a school leader, your pupils, teachers, the school and the wider community. Funding is available in the form of grants which aim to contribute to activities supporting education and training within your school.
During the last 16 years FU International Academy Tenerife has gained copious experience in the organization of international projects with Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci and now Erasmus +. In 2017 we welcomed over 300 participants consisting of staff from 15 different schools and pupils from 25 educational institutions. We aim to grow our numbers year on year!
- Travel costs: according to the Erasmus+ distance calculator
- Individual support: 60-120 €/day if you decide to come to Spain
- Course support: 70 €/training day (only in the case of school staff)
- Organizational support: 350 €/participant
Want to apply? Just send an online application by 2nd of February 2018 to your National Agency.
Here you have all the steps in order to prepare a successful application:
- Identify the person at your school who is responsible for staff development and find out if you are already registered on the Erasmus+ portal. Please note that you cannot apply for Erasmus+ funds individually, you have to apply in the name of your school.
- Check if your organization is registered at Erasmus+ and you have a PIC number. If not you can start here: Registration Our PIC number is: 948271904
- Download the application form: The application process is managed by the National Agency of where the applicant organisation or consortium is based. First select your country then download the application form from their platform.
- Ask us for a detailed program description: Contact our colleague, Orsi, at erasmuspl-at-fu-ia.com for our template form in order to easily fill your application. Always mention what kind of project you are applying for!
- Submit the Application form digitally: The deadline is 2nd of February 2018, 12.00 AM Brussels time!
For further information, feel free to contact us at erasmusplus-at-fu-ia.com or if you would like to learn more about Erasmus+ for schools check out this document: A practical guide for school leaders.